Answers to Your Foot and Ankle Questions
- How do feet develop?
- What is normal?
- Do babies need shoes?
- What is the ‘right shoe’ to buy?
- Is stretching safe for my child with Sever’s disease?
- My feet sweat excessively, what can I do?
- What causes smelly shoes?
- What can I do with smelly shoes?
- What is Biotext spray?
- What is Athlete’s foot?
- How do I treat Athlete’s foot?
- What can happen if I don’t treat Athlete’s foot?
- How can massage help my foot pain?
- What is causing the pain in my heel?
- Why does my heel hurt in the morning?
- Why does my heel pain keep coming back?
- Is exercise making my heel pain worse?
- Are there stretches to ease my heel pain?
- How do custom orthotics keep my heel pain away?
- Is ice or heat better for heal pain?
- What is Achilles Tendonitis?
- What are the symptoms of Achilles Tendonitis?
- What causes Achilles Tendonitis?
- What are the risk factors for Achilles Tendonitis? Who gets it?
- How can I treat Achilles Tendonitis myself?
- As Achilles Tendonitis becomes chronic.
- How do I treat heel pain at home?
- What are orthotics?
- Who should wear custom foot orthotics?
- How do I know if I need orthotics?
- Why are custom orthotics better than off-the-shelf arch supports?
- How can orthotics benefit me?
- What can happen if an orthotic is recommended and I never get one?
- How long will my orthotics last?
- Can my child use their orthotics in their sports-wear?
- Can I wear an orthotic in a dress shoe?
- Can an orthotic be worn in a sandal?
- What’s up with Dr. Scholl’s – are they any good?
- What are shin splints?
- Are your toenails black and blue from running?
- Can I run with bunions?
- What can I do about blisters?
- What can you do to help me run again?
- Why does one foot hurt more than the other?
- How do I know if I’m running right?
- Is stretching necessary when I run?
- What stretches are best before running?
- Why do running magazines sometimes recommend against orthotics?
- Are calluses protecting you?
- What is the RICE method?